Knight11 aims to provide information that is accurate, complete, and reliable at the time of publishing or posting it. However, Knight11 makes no representations about the correctness, completeness or suitability of any information published on its Website/App or contained in its Services or any documents. All the information and related graphics are provided on an as-is basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Knight11 hereby disclaims all warranties concerning such information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Regardless of Knight11’s efforts to provide its users with the Services of the highest quality, Knight11 does not provide users with any warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement or accuracy of its Services, software, Website, Mobile App or fantasy sports games. Knight11 makes no warranty that its Services, including but not limited to, software, Website, Mobile App, games and servers, will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the features and Services provided therein will be free from viruses or bugs of any kind. Knight11 reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any malfunction or disruption. Knight11 reserves the right to limit your tournament/game participation or terminate your account in case it determines that you have intentionally caused a malfunction or disruption in its Website, Mobile App or Services. Knight11 is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournaments or unfinished online fantasy sports games. Knight11 will not compensate the user for any potential winnings in any unfinished contest, game or tournament under any circumstances.
Use of Software
Commercial use of our software is strictly forbidden. Users are only allowed to use the software for their entertainment. Under no circumstances shall users be permitted to use their Knight11.com accounts for any purposes other than playing Knight11 games for entertainment. Users may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble Knight11 software in any way. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, robots is strictly forbidden in connection with the Knight11 software and games. All actions taken about fantasy sports games by users must be executed personally by users using the user interface accessible through Knight11 software.
Your Password, Your Responsibility
After you have registered on our website or Mobile App, it is solely your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Make sure you do not share your password with anybody, be it your family, friends or anyone else. Knight11 is not responsible in any way if your user account is logged in to or accessed by anybody else using your password.
Eligibility and Jurisdiction Policy
- Our Contests (games, tournaments, leagues and contests) are meant only for persons aged 18 or older.
- The Contests are meant only for persons residing in India at the time of participation.
- Knight11 may, under the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar people who reside in such Indian states from participating in any Contests. Currently, people who reside in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Andhra Pradesh may not participate in any paid or cash Contests on Knight11.com, as the laws of the aforementioned states prohibit the residents of the states from participating in real money games online.
- Only those users who have successfully registered on Knight11.com as well as registered for a contest before each round following the Contest rules and the conditions outlined above will be eligible to participate in the Contest and win any prizes.
Breach and Consequences
- In the event of a breach of any of our Terms of Service, evidenced by our investigation, or if there is reasonable ground to believe that your continued access to our Website/Mobile App is detrimental to the interests of Knight11.com or its other users or the general public, Knight11 may, at its sole discretion, take any or all of the following actions;
- Restrict games between users suspected of colluding or cheating;
- Permanently freeze your Knight11.com account;
- Seize the money in your user account;
- Demand damages for breach and take appropriate civil action to recover such damages, and/or initiate prosecution for violations that amount to offences in law.
- Additionally, in the event of a material breach thereof, Knight11 reserves the right to bar you from future registration on its Website/Mobile App. The decision of Knight11 Management on the action to be taken as a consequence of any breach shall be final and binding on you. Any action taken by Knight11.com shall be without prejudice to its other rights and remedies available in law or equity.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
These Knight11.com Terms of Service shall in all respects be governed and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes, differences, complaints, etc. shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- All content and materials on the Knight11 Website and Mobile App, including, but not limited to, information, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, games and software (collectively referred to as "Content" hereinafter), whether or not belonging to Knight11, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Additionally, all chat content, messages, images, recommendations, emails, and images sent by any users can be logged/recorded by Knight11 and shall form part of the Content, and Knight11 is free to use this material in any manner whatsoever.
- The Knight11 Website and Mobile App may contain information about or hyperlinks to third parties. In such cases, Knight11 is not in any way responsible for the content on such websites. It does not provide any express or implied warranty of the accuracy, completeness, suitability or quality of the content belonging to such third-party websites. You may choose to rely on any third-party content (content that does not belong to Knight11) posted on the Knight11 Website/Mobile App solely at your own risk and liability.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹If you visit a third-party website through any third-party content posted on Knight11.com, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that content and website. Knight11 neither controls nor is it responsible for the content published on such third-party websites. The existence of a link to a third-party website on the Knight11 Website/Mobile App is not in any way an endorsement of that website by Knight11.
Knight11 provides Contests in two separate formats: (1) Public Contests, where users can participate in a Contest with other users without any restriction on participation, and (2) Private Contests, where users can invite specific users to a Contest and restrict participation to such invited users. All rules applicable to Contests as set out herein shall apply to both types of Contests.
- Public Contests
- In Public Contests, Knight11 may offer Contests comprising 2 participants, 3 participants, 5 participants, 10 participants, 100 Participants, or any other pre-designated number of participants.
- Knight11 may offer Public Contests in the real money gaming format and the winner will be determined at the end of the Contest. Knight11 accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties about the prizes.
- The number of participants required to make a Contest operational will be pre-specified and once the number of participants in such Contests equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest, the Contest will be operational. In case the number of participants is less than the pre-specified number at the pre-decided time of commencement of the Contest, such Contests shall not start and shall not be operational, and the participation fee paid by each participant will be credited back to the account of the respective user without any charge or deduction.
- Knight11 Contests designated as "Guaranteed Contests" will become operational once the number of participants in such Contests equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contests, even if all the available participant slots (as pre-specified about the Contests) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contests, participants can continue to join such Contests until (i) all the available participant slots in such Contests are filled up, or (ii) the real-world game on which a Contest is based commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contests are not operational by the specified time of the commencement of the Contest, the participation fee paid by each participant shall be credited back to the account of such user(s) without any charge or deduction.
- Private Contests
- In Private Contests, Knight11 allows Users to create fantasy cricket Contests ("Private Contests") and invite other users, whether existing users or new users, to create fantasy teams and participate in the Contests. A user may create a Private Contest allowing the participation of a pre-specified number of participants, that is, 2 participants, 3 participants, 5 participants or 10 participants. The user creating a Private Contest shall pay a participation fee for the Private Contest, give a name to the Private Contest and join that Private Contest and be provided with a unique identification code (Fantasy League Code). The Fantasy League Code will be issued to the account user creating the Contest. The user agrees that once a Private Contest is created, no change to the terms or constitution of the Private Contest will be permitted, except a change in the name of the Contest. The user creating a Private Contest shall provide Knight11 with the email addresses or Facebook usernames of all the invited users to enable Knight11 to send a message or email inviting each invited user to register on Knight11.com (if necessary) and participate in the Private Contest to which they have been invited.
- To participate in a Private Contest, an invited user shall enter the Fantasy League Code of the Private Contest and pay the participation fee for the Private Contest. Once the number of participants in a Private Contest equals the pre-specified number of participants for that Private Contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operational and no other invited users or other users shall be permitted to participate in that Private Contest. If a Private Contest does not get the pre-specified number of participants for that Private Contest until 1 hour before the commencement of the game/Contest, the participants of such a Private Contest will be provided with the option to convert the Private Contest into a Public Contest, and permit the participation of users without the Fantasy League Code. It is clarified that Knight11 undertakes such conversion in a serialized manner and cannot and does not warrant that any Private Contest will be converted into a Public Contest before the commencement of the game/Contest, or that any users will join such Contest to make it operational. In case the number of participants in any Private Contest (or converted Contest) is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the game/Contest, such Contest shall not start and the participation fee paid by each user will be credited back to his/her account without any deduction or charge.
- It is clarified that the participation of invited users in any Private Contest is subject to the pre-specified number of participants for that Private Contest, and Knight11 shall not be liable to anyone for the inability of any invited user to participate in any Private Contest due to any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such invited user to participate in the Contest.
To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to use our Services and participate in our Contests, you hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend Knight11.com (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements and reasonable attorney's fees that Knight11 may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses and/or awards asserted or brought against Knight11 by any person in connection with:
infringement of their intellectual property rights by your publication of any Content on the Knight11 Website/mobile App;
defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other user or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another user or otherwise;
use, abuse or misuse of your Knight11 user account in any manner whatsoever;
any disconnections, technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of the Knight11 Website/Mobile App and the Services; and access of your user account by any other person accessing the Services using your username or password, whether or not with your authorization.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction